Putting quality first
1. Inform, educate and entertain through great programmes and services that audiences love
• Enhance Royal TV’s reputation for quality and originality across its services.
• Focus on and direct resources to the five editorial priorities (the best journalism in the world; inspiring knowledge of Islam, culture and tradition; ambitious Somali drama, music and comedy; outstanding children’s content; events that bring communities and the nation together).
• Maintain the highest possible editorial standards and ensure public confidence in the complete trustworthiness and impartiality of Royal TV.
• Maximise Royal TV’s reach consistent with the Purposes and Values.
• Provide content more relevant to audiences across the whole world.
Supporting our people
2. Enable our people to deliver outstanding results for our audiences
• Develop and support high performing leaders who are trusted and accountable.
• Achieve peak performance by helping our people understand what is expected of them, enabling them to perform to their highest potential and recognising strong performance.
• Deliver a fresh deal for our people to provide a breadth of experience and skills, including flexible and agile working practices.
3. Build and strengthen a digital public space, open to all and independent of political and commercial interests
• Take concrete steps to open Royal TV’s archive programme library.
• Make a reality and success of internet-connected television.
• Enhance the credibility of Royal TV as an effective, well-run and transparent organisation.
There are currently no comment for this company. Be the first to review this company.